Thursday 28 January 2010

Wonderful Holiday




My family and I are just back from a wonderful ten day holiday on the Gold Coast of Queensland. We like to stay in an apartment at Broadbeach as it is a little quieter than Surfers Paradise. Every day was fine and nothing under 30 degrees C so it was perfect for swimming and body boarding. We caught up with my brother's family who stayed nearby and my husband's sister and brother-in-law who live in a leafy suburb near the theme parks.



My cousins came down for two days from Brisbane and we went up to Brisbane for lunch one day with my husband's mother and step father. Below is a pic of the fruit platter which was half of the dessert ... the other half was a delicious trifle which was already nearly gone by the time I got the camera out! It was great to see everyone and the cousins had lots of fun hanging out together.

No comments: